- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Legal Assistant - Lifetime Planning - Carmarthen
Our Lifetime Planning team has an opportunity for a Legal Assistant to provide Wills and Probate services to our clients.
The main areas of work you will be expected to cover, include, but are not limited to:
- Wills, Probate, Tax, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and Court of Protection
- General advice to clients in connection with such matters
- Development of new work for the Lifetime Planning Team
This position is predominately based within our Carmarthen office but travelling to our other offices will be a requirement of the role from time to time.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
JCP Solicitors is a top 200 UK law firm* with offices throughout Wales. People have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form by clicking here.
Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8QP. Or email to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 12th January 2018**.
* Projection based on the criteria of the Lawyer Magazine’s Top 200 list 2016
**Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.