Legal Assistant - Commercial Property - Location Flexible
We have an opportunity for a Legal Assistant to join our busy Commercial Property team. The successful candidate will be responsible for a varied workload working with a growing team that provide excellent service standards to clients, covering all aspects of commercial property transactions in a range of sectors.
The role will primarily involve:
- Effectively assisting fee earners at all levels with general tasks and day to day running of files
- Dealing with client updates or enquiries
- Carrying out searches and drafting standard documents
- Submitting Land Registry applications, SDLT submissions and Companies House applications
- Dealing with clients, businesses, agents and lenders in a professional manner
Whilst previous Legal Assistant/ Paralegal experience would be advantageous, we are open to hearing from candidates who feel they have the relevant skill set for the role, as full training will be given. This role could be ideal for an LLB or LPC graduate looking to gain Legal Assistant experience.
We are looking for employees with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
- Drive to climb the career ladder
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on 19th November 2021*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.