- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Legal Assistant - Commercial Property - Cardiff Office
Our busy Commercial Property team are looking for a Legal Assistant to join them in our Cardiff office to provide support to our Solicitors and clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for a varied workload working with a growing team that provide excellent service standards to clients, covering all aspects of commercial property transactions in a range of sectors.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Assisting fee earners at all levels with general tasks and day to day running of files
- Working diligently and efficiently to meet the team’s high client service standards
- Opening and closing files in line with the business’ procedures
- Dealing with client updates or enquiries, either by telephone or in person
- Maintaining files and filing correspondence
- Carrying out searches and drafting standard documents
- Submitting Land Registry applications, SDLT submissions, and Companies House applications
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Enthusiasm to further their legal skills and training
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relations with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Child care voucher scheme and cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8AH. Or you can email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.This vacancy closes on 20 April 2018*.
*Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favorable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.