Legal Advisor - Personal Injury - Location Flexible
We have an opportunity for a Legal Advisor to join our busy Injury Services team. The successful candidate will run a caseload of Personal Injury cases and will provide an excellent service to our clients.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Processing of litigated fast track claims
- Processing of criminal compensation injuries claims
- Using a case management system for producing correspondence
- Ensuring that matters are dealt with maintaining high standards of quality and service from instruction to completion
- Assistance may be provided to solicitors by way of specific tasks on multi-track cases
This role will ideally suit an individual with previous experience as a Legal Advisor within the Personal Injury field, with a ‘can do’ attitude and a friendly and professional manner. Experience in using the Ministry of Justice Portal would also be beneficial. The position will require you to work autonomously, using your own initiative. You should have exceptional interpersonal skills and an eye for accuracy and attention to detail.
The successful candidate should also have:
- The ability to manage time effectively
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and respond to requests promptly
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work on your own and as part of a team
- The drive to succeed and develop your career
- Willingness and enthusiasm to play a key part in the development of our business
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on Friday 17th September 2021*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.