Legal Advisor - Lifetime Planning - South East Wales
We have the opportunity for an Estates Administration Legal Advisor to join our Lifetime Planning team.
The role will involve advising on probate matters ensuring matters are dealt with whilst maintaining high standards of quality and service. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and will play a part in continuing team development.
The key responsibilities of the role will include (but not limited to):-
- Undertaking Estate Administration
- Advising on Wills, Probate, Court of Protection, Lasting Power of Attorney and Trusts
- Meeting targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Participating in business development opportunities
Previous experience is preferred, but full training will be given if required. Welsh speaking candidates are desirable but not essential for this role.
This role will be based at Cowbridge or Caerphilly and the successful candidate may be required to work from any of our East offices when COVID measures allow.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relations with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 30th July 2021*.
*Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.