Legal Administrator - Residential Conveyancing - Carmarthen
We are looking for a Legal Administrator to join our busy Residential Property team. In this role, the successful candidate will gain knowledge and experience of the Conveyancing process, whilst working in a busy legal environment and getting their foot on the legal ladder for a future career in Residential Conveyancing.
The main duties will include:
- Assisting with general administrative tasks
- Helping to open and close files
- Providing updates to clients and estate agents
- Dealing with new enquiries and providing quotations quickly and efficiently for new clients
- Being a point of contact for general enquiries
This role could suit a school graduate or an individual who is interested in a legal career. Full training will be provided. The ideal candidate will be professional and organised and be able to work well with a team.
We are looking for employees who also have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8AH or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on Friday 15 February 2019*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.