Kickstart Vacancy - Swansea - Part time (25 hours per week)
The main duties will include printing, posting, using in-house databases and computer systems, and providing general administration support to the team.
The successful candidate should be computer literate and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. No previous experience is required as full training will be given, but the nature of this role would ideally suit a confident individual who enjoys interacting with people.
- Working with staff at all levels
- Attention to detail when checking information
- Printing and posting of mail
- Using in-house databases and computer systems
- Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Knowledge or experience using computers including the Microsoft packages
- Detail orientated
- Can work to targets/deadlines
- Team player
This role will be funded by the Kickstart scheme for 25 hours per week, but there may be an option to work additional hours for the right candidate.
The Kickstart Scheme provides funding to create new 6-month jobs for 16 to 24 year olds on Universal Credit who are at risk of long term unemployment. If you are eligible and wish to apply for this vacancy then please contact your work coach at your assigned Job Centre for further information by Friday 10th September 2021*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.