HR Advisor - Commercial Services - Flexible Location (12 month fixed term contract)
Our Employment and HR team provide a full range of Employment Law advice and outsourced HR Services to our enviable business client base. An exciting opportunity has arisen for an HR Advisor to join the team, initially for a 12-month period.
The role will see you assisting the team with our popular outsourced HR package. In this client-facing role, the main responsibilities will include:
- Dealing with everyday HR advice including employee relation issues
- Taking general and new enquiries for the team, ensuring best practice at all times
- Receiving calls from clients requiring HR support and assisting the team to deliver a professional telephone, email and face-to-face support service
- Assisting clients to implement HR-related systems such as appraisals and absence management
- Populating template documentation including letters, contracts of employment and Staff Handbooks
- Assisting with the preparation of training on HR topics and updates to clients
- Meeting targets whilst maintaining high-quality standards
The position will require you to work autonomously, using your own initiative. You should have exceptional interpersonal skills and be able to demonstrate that you are supportive, pragmatic and approachable.
The successful candidate should also have:
- Previous experience in an HR Advisor role/ advising employers on Employment law rights and responsibilities
- The ability to manage time effectively
- The ability to work under pressure and to deadlines and respond to requests promptly
- Flexibility and the ability to work on own and as part of a team
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on Friday 12th August*.
We value diversity and inclusion at JCP and actively encourage and welcome applications from everyone in our communities, and particularly from those that are underrepresented in our current workforce including those with a disability and those from Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic backgrounds.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.