- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
HR Assistant - Part Time - Swansea
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a HR Assistant to join our HR team. Helping to support in excess of 200 employees across 9 sites, the successful candidate will be required to provide full administrative support for HR processes. They will have regular first line contact with employees, whilst assisting with HR queries from across the business.
The key responsibilities of the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with new starters and leaver procedures, recruitment, employee data management and filing.
- Updating the HR system and processing annual leave and other absence requests.
- Processing training and subscription requests including booking courses, hotels and train tickets.
- Monitoring HR and Recruitment inboxes and acting as the first point of contact for general HR and recruitment queries.
- Weekly reporting on HR information.
- Overseeing work experience placements including allocating placements, preparing documents and meeting and greeting candidates.
- Providing general support to the HR team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills.
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload.
- A mature attitude and understanding of the importance of confidentiality.
- The ability to work under pressure and respond promptly.
- Commitment to team goals and personal development.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel.
Previous experience within HR Administration is desirable however full training will be given to the right candidate. This role is 2.5 days a week, Monday to Wednesday midday –on a job share basis. This position will be primarily based in our Swansea office however some interoffice travel may be required on an ad- hoc basis.
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Pension contributions of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form by clicking here.
Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8AH. Or email to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 2 January 2018*.
*Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.