- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
HR Advisor - South Wales - office negotiable
We are looking for a dedicated HR Advisor to join our busy HR Services team. This exciting and varied role will see the successful candidate assist our Employment & HR team with providing outsourced HR support to existing clients from a wide range of industries. The candidate will assist with both maintaining and developing the service by building on our reputation in this area of work and servicing the existing excellent client base.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Services, the main responsibilities will include providing support in the following key areas:
- Providing advice and support on a wide variety of standard HR topics including disciplinary, grievance, absence, capability and redundancy
- Producing essential HR documents to clients such as employment contracts, staff handbook and induction processes
- Providing a range of administrative support to the service including opening new files, holiday entitlements, raising invoices and filing.
- Receiving calls from clients requiring HR support and assisting the team to deliver a professional telephone, email and face-to-face support service
- Assisting clients to implement HR related systems such as appraisals and absence management
- Providing in-house training on HR topics or updates to clients
- Building and maintaining strong professional relationships with clients by developing a sound understanding of their needs
The successful candidate should have:
- Experience in a HR or Employment Law role
- Whilst main office location is negotiable, the right candidate will be willing to travel to all JCP offices and client locations in South Wales as and when required
- A keenness to help promote the service in a passionate manner
- The ability to manage time effectively with a clear focus on service delivery
- A client service ethos
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Flexibility and the ability to work on own and as part of a team
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
- Access to our Swansea Community Hub incorporating an onsite subsidized cafe, gym and nursery. Build due January 2018.
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form on the Vacancies section of our company website: http://www.jcpsolicitors.co.uk/site/about/vacancies/. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8QP. Or email to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 1 December 2017*.
*Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.