- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Facilities Clerk Apprenticeship - Swansea
In conjunction with ACO Training Ltd, we have a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice. The Apprentice will work throughout the business as part of our Business Support team whilst gaining a Level 2 in Business and Administration
This diverse and interesting role incorporates both general administration duties and facilities related tasks. Reporting to our Business Resource Manager, you will work alongside our Business Support team and Facilities Officer. At times you may be required to travel with other members of the team to other offices throughout South and West Wales to undertake tasks or deliveries.
Duties will be varied but will include:
- Working in the mailroom opening and processing mail
- Carrying out photocopying tasks
- Processing files for closing
- Helping to maintain and update our company database
- Retrieving items, such as equipment, files and deeds from our central warehouse
- Helping to maintain and organise the warehouse and other storage areas
- Some manual handling tasks will be required such as moving boxes and small furniture items.
The Apprenticeship Agreement will be fixed term for the length of your NVQ in Business and Administration. The successful candidate should be qualified to GCSE or A level and should also have:
- Excellent administration, organisation, and communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A full and clean driving licence or be working towards obtaining this
- The successful candidate should also be physically fit and able
Why be part of JCP?
- You will be eligible to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
- Access to our Swansea Community Hub incorporating an onsite subsidised cafe, gym and nursery. Build is due to begin in early 2018.
If you feel you have the right mix of skills and experience to fulfil the above role or would like more information about the apprenticeship on how to apply, please contact Karen Snowdon at ACO Training Ltd on firstname.lastname@example.org
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.