Conveyancer - Residential Property - Location Flexible
We are looking for a dedicated Conveyancer to provide support to the Residential Property team to help process a caseload of conveyancing files quickly and efficiently. The location for this role is flexible.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing your own caseload of residential sale, purchase, transfer of equity and remortgage files
- Dealing with all clients, estate agents, lenders and other conveyancing parties in a professional manner
- Acting as an integral part of the residential property team to ensure business targets are achieved / exceeded
- Assist in the marketing of the team to outside agencies as and when required
- Travelling to other offices may be required from time to time
- At least two years’ experience of processing property files through to completion, ideally to include new build and leasehold transactions
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to establish good working relations with both colleagues and clients
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on Friday 30th July 2021*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.