- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Conveyancer - Residential Property - Caerphilly
We are looking for an experienced Conveyancer to join our busy Residential Property team during a 12 month period of maternity cover, to provide legal advice and services in a responsible and professional manner to clients. Our 13 strong team of qualified and non qualified legal assistants based in our South East offices handle a busy caseload, working together seamlessly to deliver a client focused, and streamlined service. The team enjoys positive, professional relationships with clients, local estate agents and financial advisors.
Reporting to the Head of Residential Property, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing your own mixed caseload of residential sale and purchase files
- Dealing with all clients, estate agents, lenders and other conveyancing parties in a professional manner
- Acting as an integral part of the Property team to ensure business targets are achieved / exceeded
- Assisting with the marketing and business development as and when required
- Travelling to other offices may be required from time to time
- At least two years experience of processing property files through to completion
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Child care voucher scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8AH. Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on 31 August 2018 *.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The business does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the in the workplace, or any other prejudice.