Compliance Assistant - Business Support - Swansea
We have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Assistant to join our Business Support Team based in our Swansea Head office.
The successful candidate will work directly with the Compliance Manager, maintaining a strong culture of compliance across all of our offices. The role will involve providing support in risk and compliance matters to all teams across the business, delivering induction and refresher training, collating and reporting data and assisting in the handling of all compliance matters.
Experience in the legal industry is not essential as full training will be provided, however, the ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able to build and maintain relationships with a range of stakeholders
- Confident communication skills with the ability to interpret information with clarity (both in writing and verbally)
- Understanding of anti-money laundering requirements
- Excellent time management, organisational and administrative skills
Whilst previous experience in a regulated industry environment would be beneficial, we are open to hearing from candidates who feel they have the relevant skillset for the role, as full training will be given.
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Internal training and career development opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please request an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on Friday 6th March*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.