Central Support Supervisor - Business Support - Swansea (Full Time)
A new role has arisen within the newly created Central Support Team. This team is an integral part of Business Support, providing a key service to all areas of the business and crucial to the restructuring of support services at JCP. Reporting to the Business Resources Director, this is a busy position supervising the printing services and support team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Supervising the printing services team, ensuring agreed service levels are met
- Training of the team and ongoing support to develop team members
- Checking and signing off where necessary outgoing correspondence
- Responsible for the team providing a complete printing service to all areas of the business
- Developing process and procedure to ensure efficiency within the team
- Dealing with queries and complaints from the teams and rectifying any issues
Experience in an administration role, preferably in the legal sector is required. The successful candidate will have the ability to multitask and have strong IT skills. You will have strong interpersonal skills that will enable you to liaise with team members at all levels across the business. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential to this position.
We are looking for employees with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
- Drive to climb the career ladder
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on 4th December 2020 *.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The business does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the in the workplace, or any other prejudice.