Business Support Assistant - Central Services - Swansea
A role has arisen within our newly created Central Support Team. This team is integral to the business, providing key services to all teams in JCP. Reporting to the Central Services supervisor, you will be part of a busy and dynamic administration team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Printing and posting of outgoing correspondence
- Checking documents, form filling and matching incoming and outgoing mail
- Complying with agreed service levels
- Assisting with other central services tasks including mail services, file opening, database and reception cover
Experience in an administration or legal role would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given. The successful candidate will have the ability to multitask and have relevant IT skills. You will have good interpersonal skills that will enable you to liaise with team members at all levels across the business. Accuracy and attention to detail are essential to this position.
We are looking for employees with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to handle a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on Friday 26th February 2021*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.