- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Business Support Assistant - Carmarthen - Part Time
We have an opportunity for a Business Support Assistant to join our Carmarthen office. The successful candidate will be responsible for a varied workload encompassing both ‘Front of House’ and office support duties.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing a strong ‘Front of House’ service; meeting and greeting clients and providing refreshments
- Responsibility for the diary system for meeting room and hot desk bookings
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensuring stationery and kitchen stocks are maintained
- The professional handling of telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Management of database
- Varying administrative duties to meet the needs of a busy office
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- Excellent time management skills
- The ability to work on own and as part of a team
- The successful candidate should be qualified to GCSE or A level and be computer literate. No previous experience is required as full training will be given, but the nature of this role would ideally suit a confident individual who enjoys interacting with people face to face and over the telephone.
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8AH. Or email to: email@example.com. The closing date is 27 July 2018.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.