Associate Solicitor/ Legal Executive - Residential Conveyancing - Cardiff
We are looking for an experienced Associate Solicitor/ Legal Executive to join our busy Residential Property team. Our strong team of qualified and non-qualified conveyancers based in our South East Wales offices handle a busy caseload, working together seamlessly to deliver a client focused, and streamlined service. The team enjoys positive, professional relationships with clients, local estate agents and financial advisors.
Reporting to the Head of Residential Property in South East Wales, duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing your own mixed caseload of residential sale and purchase files along with remortgages and transfers of equity
- Dealing with all clients, estate agents, lenders and other conveyancing parties in a professional manner
- Acting as an integral part of the Property team to ensure business targets are achieved / exceeded
- Assisting with the marketing and business development as and when required
- Assisting non-qualified team members
- Travelling to other offices may be required from time to time
- At least two years’ experience of processing property files through to completion
We are looking for employees with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who also have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8AH or email to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on Friday 19 January 2019*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.