- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Associate Solicitor - Employment - office negotiable
We are seeking to recruit an Associate Solicitor to join our Employment team within our busy Commercial Services Practice Group. This opportunity is open to candidates of varying PQE as capability and character are key to this appointment.
At JCP Solicitors, people have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
The role offers the opportunity to work on a broad range of employment work for a variety of both local and national clients, claimants and respondents. It will include an interesting mix of work in all areas of contentious and advisory employment law such as employment tribunals, TUPE, dismissals, settlement agreements, contracting out and in-sourcing.
The successful candidate will have proven experience of running a mixed employment caseload and a confident personality that is approachable to the business’ commercial clients.
For the right candidate, this appointment could provide a strong prospect of career progression and the opportunity to play a lead role in the future development of the team.
The successful candidate should have:
- Enthusiasm and commitment towards development opportunities
- Excellent file management skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please request an application form by emailing email@example.com . Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8QP. Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on 29 September 2017.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.