- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Associate Solicitor- Lifetime Planning / Wills & Probate - Cowbridge Office
Our Lifetime Planning team are looking for an Associate Solicitor with 5 years plus Post Qualification Experience to provide Wills and Probate services to our clients. We are looking for driven candidates with motivation to play a key role in team development. For the right candidate, this appointment could provide a strong prospect of career progression to Director and the opportunity to play a lead role in the future development of the team.
The role will involves a broad caseload including wills, probate, lasting powers of attorney and trusts.
Duties will also include:
- Meeting targets whilst maintaining high quality standards
- Complying with agreed service levels
- Participating in marketing activities and business development opportunities
- Mentoring and development of junior team members
The nature of this role is likely to appeal to an individual who has expertise in dealing with agricultural matters, strong local links and also holds Trust and Estate STEP membership. The position is intended to be full-time but part-time hours may also be considered.
The successful candidate should also have:
- Excellent administration, organisation, and communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Employer pension contributions of 4%
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8AH. Or email to: email@example.com.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The business does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the in the workplace, or any other prejudice.