Associate Solicitor - Family - Swansea
We have an exciting opportunity for a solicitor to join our award-winning Family team. The team work in a fast-paced environment, assisting our clients with a range of complex family law matters.
This role will provide an opportunity to advise on all aspects of family law matters, including:-
- Financial Remedies
- Pre-nuptial Agreements
- Cohabitee Disputes
- Private Law Children Matters
- Divorce Proceedings
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent organisation, and communication skills
- Well-developed client care skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Enthusiasm and motivation for marketing and business development activities
Why join the team at JCP?
You have the opportunity of joining a dynamic, fast-growing Family Law team. We pride ourselves on our wealth of experience and high-quality legal service.
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Pension contributions of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jacqui Gower, HR Director, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8AH. Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy closes on 31 May 2022*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.