Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property - Location Flexible
We have an opportunity for a Solicitor to join our busy Commercial Property team. The successful candidate will run a case load of commercial property files including landlord and tenant, acquisitions and sales and refinancing work with some elements of residential work for commercial clients. You will be joining a team that work together seamlessly to deliver a client focused service. The team enjoy positive professional relationships with clients, local businesses and other professionals.
The role will primarily involve:
- Effectively working with a team of solicitors, legal assistants and secretaries, in order to achieve efficient client service
- Dealing with clients, businesses, agents and lenders in a professional manner
- Acting as an integral part of the Commercial Property team to ensure business targets are achieved and exceeded
- Maintaining a good understanding of the local area and contributing to driving forward the team’s business development in South Wales
- Being a visible point of contact for clients and senior management and responding accordingly to queries
We are looking for employees with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
- Drive to climb the career ladder
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on Friday 17th December 2021*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to ensuring that our recruitment process is open, fair and not influenced by irrelevant considerations. JCP Solicitors recognises and actively promotes the benefits of a diverse workforce and is committed to treating all employees with dignity and respect regardless of race, nationality, gender, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief, or any other prejudice; we therefore welcome applications from all sections of the community.