Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property - Cowbridge
We have an opportunity for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join our strong team based in our South East Wales offices. The team handle a busy caseload, working together seamlessly to deliver a client focused and streamlined service. They enjoy positive, professional relationships with clients, local businesses and other professionals.
We are looking for an individual who will play a key role in the South East team to continue to deliver excellent commercial property services to both established and new clients. For the right candidate, this appointment could provide a strong prospect of career progression and the opportunity to play a lead role in the future development of the team.
The role will primarily involve:
- Managing your own caseload of commercial property files including landlord and tenant, acquisitions and sales and refinancing work. There will also be some elements of residential work for commercial clients
- Effectively working with a team of solicitors, legal assistants and secretaries, in order to achieve efficient client service
- Dealing with clients, businesses, agents and lenders in a professional manner
- Acting as an integral part of the Commercial Property team to ensure business targets are achieved and exceeded
- Maintaining a good understanding of the local area and contributing to driving forward the team’s business development in South East Wales
- Being a visible point of contact for clients and senior management and responding accordingly to queries
This role would suit an individual around 5-10 years PQE with solid experience in commercial property matters.
We are looking for employees with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
- Drive to climb the career ladder
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 1 March 2019*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The business does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the in the workplace, or any other prejudice.