- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Associate Solicitor - Commercial Property - Carmarthen
We have an exciting opportunity for a Newly Qualified to 2 year PQE Associate Solicitor to join a modern law firm with offices in Swansea, Cardiff, Cowbridge, Caerphilly, Pontypridd, Carmarthen, Fishguard and Haverfordwest. The successful candidate will provide support to the Commercial Property team in their respected Property Services practice group.
At JCP Solicitors, people have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and will be responsible for their own caseload and must be able to show experience in property work and in handling transactions from start to finish.
The role will involve a broad range of general commercial property work for a variety of clients, including landlord and tenant, acquisitions and sales and refinancing work. There will also be some elements of residential work for commercial clients.
This position is predominately based within our Carmarthen office with travel to our other offices required as and when needed.
- The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Jenny Jones, HR Manager, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea SA6 8QP. Or email to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 1 December 2017* .
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.