Associate Solicitor - Clinical Negligence - Swansea/Cardiff
We have an opportunity for a Clinical Negligence Solicitor with significant post qualification experience to join our strong and busy team offering excellent client service and leading expertise in our field. The successful candidate will provide legal advice in a responsible and professional manner to clients and will assist in the representation of clients of the business in legal proceedings.
The role will involve effectively managing a caseload of claimant clinical negligence cases and ensuring that matters are dealt with maintaining high standards of quality and service; such a caseload will consist of multi-track and High Court pre and post litigated matters. The successful candidate will be an integral part of the team and will play a part in continuing practice development.
The nature of this role is likely to appeal to a solicitor with significant experience of clinical negligence work.
We are looking for employees with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
- A commitment to team goals and personal development
- Drive to climb the career ladder
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org . Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to the HR team, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 1 March 2019 *.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The business does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the in the workplace, or any other prejudice.