- Swansea (Main) 01792 773 773
- Cardiff 03333 209 242
- Carmarthen 01267 234 022
- Fishguard 01348 873 671
- Haverfordwest 01437 764 723
- Rural Practice 01267 266 944
- St Davids 01348 873 671
- Please note that all phone calls are recorded
Apprenticeship Opportunities - All offices
We are always on the lookout for the best and brightest Apprentices to join our business. As an Apprentice with JCP Solicitors, you will gain office experience in with a well regarded business, whilst gaining your Level 2 NVQ in Business and Administration. Many of our Apprentices have gone on to have long careers at JCP in positions such as finance, marketing, secretarial and legal assistants.
Main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Providing administrative support to Solicitors and Legal Secretaries
- Answering the telephone and dealing with client enquiries
- Sorting the mail each day and preparing mail for dispatch
- General office administration duties
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration, organisation and communication skills
- The ability to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Qualifications to GCSE or A level and be computer literate.
No previous office experience is required as full training will be given, but the nature of this role would ideally suit a confident individual who enjoys interacting with people.
An Apprenticeship Agreement will be fixed term for the length of your NVQ in Business and Administration, which is approximately a 12 month period.
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Private medical insurance
- Health cash plan
- Pension contributions rising to 4% in April 2016
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
JCP Solicitors is a top 200 UK law firm* with offices throughout Wales. People have always been the core focus of our business and we recruit high calibre individuals with the skills, personality and commitment to help us provide excellent client service and leading expertise in our field.
If you feel you that an Apprentice role would be right for you get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org and we can put you in touch with one of our apprenticeship providers. There is no closing date for this vacancy and we welcome speculative application forms.
* Projection based on the criteria of the Lawyer Magazine’s Top 200 list 2016.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.