Apprenticeship - Level 2 in Business and Administration - Swansea
In conjunction with Gower College, we are currently recruiting for our 2019 Learning and Development Academy.
These individuals will work within our Business Support Group whilst gaining a Level 2 in Business and Administration.
The main duties will include file opening, filing, photocopying, preparing mail for dispatch and providing general administration support to the team.
The Apprenticeship Agreement will be fixed term for the length of your Apprenticeship in Business and Administration.
The successful candidate should be computer literate. No previous experience is required as full training will be given, but the nature of this role would ideally suit a confident individual who enjoys interacting with people.
We are looking for employees with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who also have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- A good level of professionalism
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you have the right mix of skills and experience to fulfil the above role or would like more information about the apprenticeship, please contact Timothy Buckler at Gower College – Timothy.Buckler@gowercollegeswansea.ac.uk by Friday 23rd August 2019*.
*Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.