Apprenticeship - Level 2 in Business and Administration - Caerphilly
In conjunction with ACT (Associated Community Training), we have an opportunity for a Trainee Business Support Assistant to join the Business Support team in our Caerphilly office.
The main duties will involve being responsible for a varied workload providing both ‘Front of House’ and general administration support to the team.
The successful candidate should be computer literate. No previous experience is required as full training will be given, but the nature of this role would ideally suit a confident individual who enjoys interacting with people.
The key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing a strong ‘Front of House’ service, meeting and greeting clients and providing refreshments
- Responsibility for the diary system for meeting room and desk bookings
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail
- Ensuring stationery and kitchen stocks are maintained
- Professional handling of telephone calls and dealing with enquiries
- Management of database
- Varying administrative duties to meet the needs of a busy office
We are looking for an individual with a flexible, driven and supportive ethos who also has:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- An eye for accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to manage and prioritise a busy and varying workload
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to establish good working relations with colleagues
- A good level of professionalism
- Commitment to team goals and personal development
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you have the right mix of skills and experience to fulfil the above role or would like more information about the apprenticeship, please contact list Tia Ahmed via email at email@example.com by 26 September 2019*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The Firm does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the workplace, or any other prejudice.