Associate Solicitor - Business and Property Litigation - Cardiff
We are seeking to recruit an ambitious and driven Associate Solicitor with 0-2 years Post Qualification Experience to work between our busy and well regarded business litigation and property litigation teams.
The role will involve effectively managing a broad range of both business and property disputes, including advisory and contested work.
The successful candidate will be responsible for their own caseload and must be able to show experience of dealing with business and/or property disputes.
This role will predominantly be based in our Cardiff office, but the successful candidate will also be required to work in our other offices.
The main responsibilities of the role will involve:
- Effectively managing a varied caseload
- Working collaboratively with a team of solicitors, legal assistants and secretaries, in order to achieve an excellent and effective client service
- Building strong relationships with clients and professionals including business development and networking activities
- Acting as an integral part of the team to ensure business targets are achieved and exceeded
The nature of this role will ideally suit a candidate with a confident personality who is comfortable with direct client contact.
The successful candidate should have:
- Excellent administration and organisation skills
- The ability to manage and prioritise a significant work load
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work at a highly professional level
Why join the team at JCP?
You will be able to access a range of excellent employee benefits including:
- Competitive salary and bonus scheme
- Annual salary review
- Private medical insurance and health cash plan
- Employer pension contribution of 4%
- Cycle to work scheme
- Internal training and career development opportunities
If you feel you are the right person to fulfil this role, please download an application form here. Completed application forms and covering letters should be returned to Emma James, HR Officer, JCP Solicitors, Venture Court, Valley Way, Enterprise Park, Swansea, SA6 8AH or emailed to: email@example.com. This vacancy closes on 11th March 2019*.
* Please be aware that JCP Solicitors reserves the right to close this vacancy early should sufficient applications be received.
JCP Solicitors is an equal opportunities employer. The business does not tolerate any less favourable treatment of any employee or job applicant on any ground, including but not limited to gender, marital status, race, racial origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, membership or non-membership of a Trade Union, pregnancy, childbirth, political affiliation, relationships in the in the workplace, or any other prejudice.