Our Welsh Language Pledge
At JCP Solicitors we take pride in the Welsh language. We believe it carries a badge of trust.
Meinir Davies, Director and Welsh Language Co-ordinator with JCP Solicitors said:
“20% of our co-workers here in JCP speak Welsh and communicating with us through the medium of Welsh has been available to our clients, when they so choose, for many years.
It has always been central to the JCP ethos that we are an integral part of the communities that we serve, and the ability to communicate with our clients in the language that they are most comfortable in is key to this approach.”
Here are the highlights of our Welsh services to our clients:
- You can speak Welsh with staff where you see them wear the badge
- You are welcome to write to us in Welsh or English
- We will make every effort to discuss your matter in Welsh
- Our website is bilingual
- Our most popular marketing leaflets and goods will be available in Welsh
- Recruitment of Welsh-speaking staff is considered an advantage
- We will support local community events which promote the use of the Welsh language
- We will hold an annual breakfast for our Welsh-speaking corporate clients to encourage the use of Welsh in business